We are children of the corn. We idolize a dead body staked in the field. Every morning, the minister hangs up a new scarecrow. It matters not the cause of death. All the village wants is to hunt those who don’t believe. The Corona shows us the ones missing a shadow. Their reflection has no witness. These vampires with their needles think they live forever by turning us into them. What is a corporation but a walking corpse? Policy zombies immune from liability erring on the side of caution to the extreme. The same lips tell us there are too many people, clutch pearls at the implication they would conspire for the betterment of global fatigue. They pass needles like candy in Seattle. Community organizers have dedicated themselves to the eradication of survival. Ten years ago, I had 100% health insurance for $99/month. Three years ago the word Hospital meant “House of charity.” Now you can’t get a kidney transplant without a corporate vaccine.
Eugenics burns our genetic groves for Zion. They will cleanse the fear of forests by chopping down every tree. Foreskins on sticks in the park showcase a commitment to sanitation. Puss injections from the hooves of horses passed from the pulpits of priests. Hanging is safe and effective, too. It’s as horrendous as it ever was but now the window is open. Fresh daisies adorn the butcher’s window sill. Their subtle, yellow petals carve out the first rays of dawn. The government stews about feral cats in the woods. Every sneeze is their doing. Every calamity is their fault. The scapegoat must be eradicated every harvest. The Passover Lamb is called forth every spring.
We are the children of corn, and squash, and beans. Civilization has promoted us to a rabies vector species. How would you peacefully, safely, effectively, eradicate the wildlings? Vaccines are fangs from an ancient predator. Its history is so dark, they won’t teach it in school. The nurses committing eugenics right now are no less evil than the veterans destroying homes from a drone. Government is the terrorism of someone-should-do-something. All that matters is doing something. It doesn’t even need to be the right thing.
Download the compiled list of 685 Pharma criminal and civil convictions summarized by category for vaccine manufacturers. Keep in mind, these companies are granted complete criminal and civil immunity from anything they do under the category of vaccines so none of these cases include vaccine injury, fraud, misrepresentation, anti-trust, or eugenics. These are only verdicts from an official court post-2000. Companies include AbbVie, Amgen, AstraZeneca, Bavarian Nordica, Biontech / Astellas Pharmaceuticals, Bristol Myers Squibb, Dynavax, Emergent, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson and Johnson, Merck, Moderna / Eli Lilly, Pfizer, Purdue, Roche, Sanofi, Seqirus / Novartis, Takeda, and Teva.
Pharma Rap Sheet Summary
- fraud … 77 cases … $ 28,681,828,000.00
- False Claims … 281 cases … $ 26,788,783,298.00
- health violation … 48 cases … $ 1,001,249.00
- conspiracy … 2 cases … $ 8,356,000,000.00
- kickbacks … 75 cases … $ 8,997,459,592.00
- bribery … 53 cases … $ 4,520,386,940.00
- violation … 447 cases … $ 14,498,161,508.00
- falsification … 10 cases … $ 130,890,797.00
- deficiencies … 23 cases … $ 353,580,000.00
- consumer protection cases … 30 … $ 1,862,571,934.00
- Corrupt … 27 cases … $ 2,321,769,998.00
- sanction … 7 cases … $ 32,343,600.00
- price-fixing … 35 cases … $ 1,111,065,084.00
- anti-competitive … 32 cases … $ 1,049,366,534.00
- safety … 94 cases … $ 5,496,792,018.00
- felony … 3 cases … $ 8,633,000,000.00
- criminal … 61 cases … $ 28,296,410,197.00
- civil … 75 cases … $ 29,528,133,771.00